Thursday, February 16, 2012

Drug Store Finds

Finally got my hands on a few of the Maybelline 24 Color Tattoo Eyeshadows....


The two shades I picked up were....
#50 "Edgy Emerald" (right) & #20 "Painted Purple".



















They seem to be very easy to work with, a tutorial will be soon to follow. I have swatched them and the pigmentation is great! These can be purchased at any drugstore.


Then...I walked a few aisles over to find a couple of polishes...


 This glitter polish is by Wet n Wild, "Party of Five Glitters".
The glitters in this nail polish is chunky, which that was what I was going for. This is a multicolor glitter


Then I saw a new display with ore polishes from a collection by Wet n Wild. This polish is "Toad-ally Amazing" from "Spoiled" by Wet n Wild.
Also from the "Spoiled" collection, I picked up another glitter polish in "Shuffle the Deck", which contains chunky, red, silver, and black glitters.








They were all the same low price, $1.99. Great! ;)




Lastly, I picked up two Revlon Lip Butters "Pink Truffle" (top) & "Cotton Candy" (bottom)

1 comment:

  1. I heard these 24 hr eyeshadows are bomb. I'm going to have to get me some!

    Sophia
    Http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete